วันพุธที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

West meets East






 

         Today ,We had the reading English strategies with Dr.Ausa Noitim. Teacher started to studied .She taught us about " West meets East." She opened the picture on powerpoint. I was interested. Photos on a PowerPoint about Matial Arts, Mountian Dew, Hello kitty toys,Hidden Dragon,Crouching Tiger, Taza Chai tea, Wasabi mashed potatoes, Bobo drink, Rick Yune, Nicloe Bilderback, Kelly Hu and Lucy Liu. These photos  about culture between west and east. Then she gave to discuss the questions with a partner. She gave us to read the story that was the "Asianization" of the United States. She assign to found meaning of this story.


I think I found difficult words and I don’t understand the meaning and vocabulary. When I had problems, I will try to guess words meaning and I used dictionary on my smartphone.
I used skimming, scanning strategies the main idea. I will try to study before come to the class. I didn't know about vocabulary. I will try to read and translate frequently.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น