วันอังคารที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

West meets East continue


         
        
Today, we studied about "West meets East"to continue last week. First,the teacher gave us to discuss the questions with a partner about the things in Asia such as celebrities, foods and products in English version. I discussed with my best friend and shared some information each other. 

Then she gave me to do the exercise. After that she told us to read the text about 'Expat in Asia' The text is about the interview with an American English professor (Michael) teaching in Taiwan.I discussed and wrote short answers to the question.

I used skimming, scanning, finding the main idea. Before I read it,  I think difficult words, phrases and main idea. I solve the problems to opened dictionary on my smartphone. 

Finally, The teacher gave corrective feedback for me and my friend. Next week, I have to prepare and  find the information for the next lesson.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น