วันพุธที่ 21 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Books and Novels



Today,We had the reading English strategies class in the morning again. The teacher taught me about" Paragraph Reading Strategies: Books" She gave me her hand out. In hand out there are many books and novels Such as

 


Next, she gave us doing the exercise. There are eight short descriptions of books and novels. I read the description from each of books. I used the skimming to read and Scanning to find the details. I think I found difficult words. I don’t understand the meaning and vocabulary. I solve the problems are to find the meaning of words in dictionary online.It helped me a lot.


However, This lesson was very interesting because I like reading novels. I've read Harry Potter ,The Lord of The Rings and The Silence of The Lambs etc. I think reading the books and novels is the way to improve your English Reading Skill as well.


Thank you for reading


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น