วันพุธที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Fashion (Continue)


        On 22 September 2015.We learned about "Fashion" that continues last week. Then the teacher told us to discuss about "The fashion". She taught about hair styles. Then she gave us to do activity vocabulary. We look at the hair styles picture in handout and solve the anagrams about hair such as spiky hair, dreadlocks, shaved head and shanggy hair.  


       We read the Splitting Hair story  then we think ,find and summary  main idea from detail of story. I had a problem because some word is difficult to read.I cannot understand this story and find the main idea.I solved the problem is opened dictionary.I used skimming, scanning the main idea.
       I think the lesson is easy because fashion and hairstyle  is near my life. I like this the lesson. Thank you for reading.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น