วันอังคารที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

CLASSIC ANN LANDERS



Today, We learned about "Classic Ann Landers" When the class started, when the class started, she gave us read the letter of Ann Landers to advice to the problem others. After I read, I meet the vocabulary are difficult and I do not understand some content. I used skimming, scanning, finding the main idea. Then, she assigned me to do exercise. I got many vocabularies. I cannot do the exercise of this unit. I found difficult words, phrases and main idea.



I solve my problems by do exercises myself. Sometimes I asked my friends and found the some vocabulary before class.


Sometimes, I felt bad that I can't did exercise and not understand it, but I tried to practise and asked my friends about each problem.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น