วันพุธที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Read Faster


Today, We had the reading English strategies class in the morning. The teacher taught me about  " Read faster."  She gave us discussing about obstacls to faster effective reading.
I’m not understand with the texts, Unknown word and stop reading and find unknown word. I would use scanning every word. It makes  reading in English slower.
The lesson is a guide to practice reading. On the topic is Hint for reading practice.  It is a good idea skim through the passage very quickly first to get the general idea of each paragraph.
For reading strategies, I used skim texts to find main gist and scan various texts to find specific information.
When the class finished, the teacher gave corrective feedback for me and my friend. My attitude toward this the lesson was I’m happy with this lesson because it would make my English better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น