วันอังคารที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Extensive Reading


Today is Tuesday, In the morning I learned the first class is English Reading Strategics. Before we studied, the teacher had told us about the midterm test scores. I was disappointed when the score was not as hoped.

This class the teacher taugth me about "Extensive Reading" After that, she asked us to write words about "research on English language reading" in spider web on whiteboard.
We did the exercise and responded the questions of this handout. Then teacher answered exercises in worksheets together with guided us. I used the skimming skill by reading the title.

After that I had to exam,  I’m serious too much. I cannot do it and didn't answers many questions. I hadn’t finished the test. However, I believe I am doing my best.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น