วันอังคารที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

The ASEAN Community 2015


The motto of ASEAN is

“ One Vision, One Identity, One Community.”


When the class stated,The teacher teach new unit “ASEAN Economic Community”. This topic is very interesting and I think it's easy for me. I have some background knowledge. Teacher give me and friend write text words about ASEAN community on the white board .I fond easy to know the name of ASEAN stands for The Association of Southeast Asian Nations. Then she opened video about community from youtube. Everyone interested to see this story. 

Next, She ordered to the student form in group disguss in advantages-disadvantages and how do you address such the impact? After that, each group presentation this topic. I think that it is very nice to practice our Speaking skill as well because we think and speak in English

I had to know strategies for find the answer . It is scanning skill and reading skill. My attitude toward this the lesson was I’m enjoy being a studying today.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น