วันพุธที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Technology



On 1 September 2015, Teacher taught me about " Today 's technology "  in Unit 3 . She assign students to find words that are in association with technology. She gave students write the words on the white board about technology. It’s easy for me. I think my friend agree with me. because Technology affects the livelihood today. We often to meet or frequent use of it. Such as Facebook,Line,Twitter,Google ,Blogger or even dictionary online.
 After that the teacher assigned to read story about " Profcasts " read speed, non stop to read and not to translate. I use skimming, prediction are eye catching to reading this story. I had problems about difficult words.
 
I think technology has both advantages and disadvantages .This the lesson is interesting ,enjoyed and easy because I have background knowledge about technology .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น