วันพุธที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Technology (Continue)

On 8 September 2015,We learned about " Today's technology"continuous.We have a test about 'Healthy Diet' and 'Natural Disasters'. Then she gave our to make group. Teacher told us that she has a worksheets for us to discuss about technology. Each group will have different topics such as Blogging for ELT1, Blogging ELT2, Podcast1, Podcast2, Facebook, Search engine. We discussed in our group. After that we had to share our information to another group. I think this activity is good. Next activities the teacher open the podcast on the internet for practice about pronunciation.

I had problems about vocabulary. Some word is difficult and hard to summary the text. This lesson is rather difficult for me. .I solve the problem are search on the internet. I used  strategies is skimming and scanning.It help practice to speak English. Next class, I think I have to practice about vocabulary and use strategies skill. To make it easier to learn the next lesson.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น