วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

A healthy diet (Continue2)

MY DIET

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
On 11 August 2015,  The teacher taught me to continue last week. She taught me about “Westerners turn to a Japanese food diet” this week. This article concerned with Japanese food, Japanese cultural and benefit of Japanese food. I found the main idea the topic "No more junk food" The topic about policy to eliminate junk food in the school cafeteria such as Off the menu burgers and sausage, potato and tortilla chips, chocolate and chocolate cookies, sweet and chewing gum.  Then I learned a new article 
" Westerners turn to a Japanese diet" It’s about Japanese Food Diet. when studied,I know Japanese Food help treat cancer.Don't have cholesterol.It was healthy for our health.

I used skimming and scanning strategies to find key words. Some words are difficult and I didn't known the meaning of words. I solve the problems are search for information on the internet.



 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น